|Diameter (With Handle)||11.5 inch|
|Diameter (Without Handle)||10 inch|
- Cooking in Earthenware gives you all the calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, sulphur and several other compounds that our body benefits from.
- Clay being alkaline in nature helps in neutralizing the PH balance of the food by interacting with the acid present in the food.
- The amount of heat it conducts is just about perfect to cook food without overheating.
- Clay is a porous material, allowing heat and moisture to circulate evenly. This helps in cooking vegetables/meat evenly. The moisture content of the food is retained thus making your food juicer, tender and fresh.
- They can retain the aroma and taste of the food items being cooked for a long time.
- Unlike the non-stick pans/metal utensils, it is completely non-reactive to the food items being cooked which makes the food item completely safe to consume. This means that the food being cooked will not undergo any chemical reaction when heated.
- Foods cooked using Earthenware utensils will not give heartburn.
- Works with both gas and hot stove/ induction stove, but we recommend Gas/Fire. The hot stove will need more time to heat this up and may require a heat diffuser.
- Dishwasher friendly but recommend hand washing.
Shipping & Returns:
- Usually ships within 3-5 Business Days
- We are sure you will love our products. For whatever reason, if you want to return it, we offer a free 14-day return policy. Please contact us before returning the items
Please read Do’s and Don’ts Tab for more information